Sunday, January 2, 2011

List #396: 2010 Goals revisited

List #396: 2010 Goals revisited and analyzed

List #336: New Year's Resolutions (in rough order of difficulty)

1. Relearn Trumpet and play music more often
--FAIL: December 2009 was the peak of my trumpet renaissance
2. Maintain a healthy diet and workout schedule
--Moderate WIN: workouts were very consistent, diet was okay
3. Create and sustain a worthy successor to "Nic's Year in Lists"
--Moderate FAIL: Nic-ipeda went well for about 3 months, but then dropped off
4. Do more Creative projects (including my big bookbinding plan)
--Moderate FAIL: I never made bound volumes of the original Year-in-Lists, and I didn't really do any major art projects, though I did come up with some cool new guitar riffs
5. Get out of the house (or even my room!) more
--Moderate WIN: I found more places to go play games and started doing that
6. Be more assertive, confident and proactive about my Romantic life (or, rather, ending my lack-thereof)
--Moderate FAIL: some attempts were made, but 0 dates occurred
7. Consider learning to drive in the City
--Moderate FAIL: I did drive into DC once all by myself, and once into Baltimore with a co-pilot, but that's nothing to really be amazed about

No comments:

Post a Comment