Wednesday, September 7, 2011

List #619: Likely Fall TV Watching Schedule

List #619: Likely Fall TV Watching Schedule (plus a comment)

1. How I Met Your Mother (Mondays 8pm) - Still probably my favorite.
2. Modern Family (Wed. 9 pm) - Still probably the best comedy
3. Community (Th. 8) - The Highlight of My Week. Every Week.
4. Parks and Rec (Th. 8:30) - Great cast
5. The Office (Th. 9) - I'm more excited about James Spader than I am sad about Steve Carrell
6. Fringe (Fri. 9) - Best earthbound Sci-Fi in a loooong time


Bonus List: Shows I will try to catch via other means or will consider watching (if it's a new show)
1. Big Bang Theory (conflicts with Community, and Abed>Sheldon)
2. 2 Broke Girls (follows HIMYM, also Kat Dennings)
3. The New Girl (Tuesdays. But Zoey Deschanel is a pretty strong draw)
4. Grimm / Once Upon A Time (two different "Fables"-esque shows later in October)

No comments:

Post a Comment