Sunday, August 9, 2009

List #190: 30 Things You Wouldn't Think to Ask

List #190: 30 Things You Wouldn't Think to Ask (another Facebook thing)

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
No, but they did ask me why my car was stashed in the woods on some private property past Black Bear.

2. Do you close your eyes on a roller coaster?
at the top. sometimes on the rest because I like the way it feels.

3. When was the last time you went sledding?
January

4. Would you rather sleep with someone or alone?
not enough data to give an answer

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
in my imagination

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Yes, but not enough

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Probably

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer Aniston

9. Can you honestly say you know ANYTHING about politics?
Yes.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
The basics, but I don't like it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
42 (I promised a friend's sister that I wouldn't fall asleep at her wedding, so I had to go to bed)

12. What's your favorite commercial?
do SNL commercials count? then "Taco Time"

13. Who was your first love?
Brandi, unrequited, in 1st grade. One day she had bangs.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around, do you run a red?
No.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
am I human?

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
that's like asking if you want to be burned at the stake or beheaded...

17. Have you ever been ice skating?
People that answer "no" aren't fully human...

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
somewhat often

19. What's the one thing on your mind right now?
Am I foolish

20. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yep!

21. What talent do you wish you had?
harmony singing while playing complex guitar OR pro-level ice hockey skills

22. Do you like sushi?
Quite a bit, though mostly the simple stuff: tuna, salmon, unagi

23. What do you wear to bed?
The t-shirt I wore that day.

24. Do you truly hate anyone?
George Costanza.

25. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
hmmm... maybe Anne Hathaway (the non Shakespeare's-wife one)

26. Do you know anyone in jail?
Probably

27. What food do you find disgusting?
Olives

28. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their backs?
Yes, or rather, I have told stories about ridiculous things friends have done because they were humorous even if they didn't cast said friends in the best light. I'm a bad person. sorry.

29. Have you ever been punched in the face?
I don't think so. Maybe by a daycamper: Logan probably came close.

30. Do you believe in angels and demons?
I believe the book was entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment