Tuesday, August 11, 2009

List #192: Things I really like or really dislike depending on the context

List #192: Things I really like or really dislike depending on the context

1. Explosions ( +Fireworks, -bombs)
2. Poop ( +conceptually as a basis for humor, -actual stuff/smell/dog cleanup)
3. Driving ( +long freeway drives, -city driving)
4. Police ( +keep us safe, -have to be mean and suspicious (rightfully so, but still not fun)and also make me drive nervously
5. Thunderstorms (+indoors at night, -daytime, or out camping)
6. Hot weather (+ if I'm at the lake, -any other time)
7. Reading (+when I get to pick it, -when it's assigned)
8. TV (+when it's scripted and fictional, -when it's "reality" )
9. Vampires (+when they get dusted by the sun, -when they sparkle)
10. Olives (+when pressed into oil, -when not in oil form)

No comments:

Post a Comment