Thursday, October 15, 2009

List #257: Thoughts I had on October 14th

List #257: Thoughts I had on October 14th

1. It's potentially dangerous when the Mario Kart theme song comes on while you're driving
2. As one who works in Education, Standardized-test Prep-courses really bother me
3. I'd really like to be sitting in a Hot Tub right now
4. I'm glad I have a pro-Minnesota Co-Worker
5. I'm glad I went to Carleton, even if I underachieved
6. Though I still don't really care about clothes, it feels oddly nice to be told you look good, or a tie makes you look nice, etc., esp. by not another dude.
7. Sometimes meetings, even ones that make you miss your beloved JV field hockey team, can be energizing and enriching
8. Some people I knew (of) are doing some pretty cool musical stuff : http://www.bafilaben.com/
9. Johnny Appleseed is pretty cool
10. My mastery of African Capital Cities is slipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment