Monday, February 1, 2010

List #366: 12 Important Pieces of Information for Likers and Lovers of Lists

List #366: 12 Important Pieces of Information for Likers and Lovers of Lists

1. "My Year in Lists" was always intended to be a list per day for 1 year.
2. I have another daily writing project that is going to be my main focus for this year
3. It is called the "Nic-ipedia" and you can find it here http://nic-ipedia.blogspot.com/
4. I still have lists that I want to write
5. I will continue to write lists as I find time, but I'm not going to do a list-a-day this year
6. I can only have one blog automatically upload as Facebook Notes, as of today, that will be my new blog-project
7. I will try to remember to post links to my lists when I update the blog, but
8. If you really like the lists, you should keep checking http://nicsyearinlists.blogspot.com (maybe even add the RSSfeed to your reader, etc) to see them, and
9. You can and should still suggest list ideas.
10. I will continue with the consecutive numbering of the lists (as you can tell by this one)
11. Thanks for reading :)
12. San Dimas High School football Rules!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment