Friday, December 31, 2010

List #394: A Few Good Things That Happened To Me in 2010

List #394: A Few Good Things That Happened To Me in 2010

1. JV Field Hockey won a bunch of games
2. Varsity Field Hockey won the B Conference Championship
3. I went to Sweden, Denmark and Norway
4. I paid off my car
5. I got to teach about African Music
6. I stayed at my Grandpa's house a bunch in the summer
7. I finished the first year of "Nic's Year in Lists"
8. I saw Broken Social Scene and Los Campesinos (again)
9. My sister got a fancy degree
10. I started playing M:tG again (but only EDH)
11. My mom finally came to visit Maryland
12. Another thing
13. I bought the album "Hadestown"
14. I ran three 5k races
15. I took a picture per day for the entire summer
16. I had a Super-Duluth-Day
17. I ate the best piece of Fish I've ever eaten (at Blackwoods)
18. We went to Rehoboth beach with the Field Hockey Team
19. I had moose sausage and pancakes for my birthday breakfast with Elim Barnum (and I survived the drive to get her from the metro)
20. I read Scott Pilgrim and Walking Dead
21. We had a legit snowstorm in Maryland in February
22. I got cool stuff for Christmas (like a fancy toothbrush, and cool shirts and books)

No comments:

Post a Comment