Tuesday, March 22, 2011

List #450: Elements from my dreams last night

List #450: Elements from my dreams last night

1: Dream one
  • My comic shop added some big screen TVs and a huge heroclix display, but were out of all of my comics and had a clueless new worker

2. Next Dream
  • I was making cookies for a recipe that was my friend Tom's
  • His picture was on the back of the torn open tortilla chip bag, as was the recipe itself
  • There was enough melted butter and eggs in the recipe to fill a large metal bowl with a yell0w-orange soup of fat and cholestrerol
  • I was not sure if I had enough flour and other dry goods
3. The Final Dream
  • I was one of my students (who is on Mock Trial)
  • I had committed some sort of crime and had been arrested (which was a part of the dream now lost to all but Morpheus)
  • I was being transported in a helicopter to prison
  • Other prisoners made a fuss and the helicopter had to stop in mid air
  • I had a piece of rope like the ones we used to practice tying climbing knots
  • I used the rope to dangle down from the helicopter and escape while the guard was busy
  • I landed right in front of my old house in the West End
  • The radio said it was going to be a big storm, I ran into Lincoln Park and the trees were all whipping around.
  • I kept running through the neighborhoods and passed a seemingly empty machine shop, but it wasn't empty and the guy in there yelled at me so I kept running
  • I ducked down an alley and ran through the "West Hillside Women's Athletics Museum." It had a green logo.
  • There was a gated wall on the south west side. My land lord came through. I knew the jig was up as he told me to turn my self in
  • The police surrounded me. They told me that they could let me give my roommate a hug for being the only person to ever be nice to me, but that they weren't going to
  • Then I cried because I was going to be locked up for ever
  • Then I woke up

No comments:

Post a Comment