Friday, April 29, 2011

List #488: Top Ten Reasons Why My Sister, Circa 1995, Thought I Was a Zombie [GUEST LIST]

List #488: "Top Ten Reasons Why My Brother is a Zombie" [GUEST LIST, as written by My Sister, age 10, circa 1995]
1) He thinks I'm from outerspace.
He is always making up stories that he found me in a pod or something.
2) He is really nerdy.
He is always in his room doing homework. He likes math and science and so on.
3) He's crazy
He stays up all night and doesn't sleep the next day.
4) His name is Nic.
Who, but a zombie, would have a name like that?
5) He was really weird friends (except for Laura she's nice)
His best friend is a GIRL.
6) He listens to music all day.
It is so loud you can hear it across the Atlantic Ocean.
7) He plays magic cards.
Watch outm ge might be casting spells on you right now.
8) He always has his walkman in.
He never shares it. I'm convinced he is not listening to music. It probably is a weird midevil contrador he is listenin to.
9) He reads weird stories.
He is always reading about dungeons and dragons, Isn't that weird?
10) He is my brother!
If that doesn't make him a zombie, what will?

No comments:

Post a Comment