Sunday, June 19, 2011

List #539: Reflections On a 10 Year Reunion

List #539: Reflections On a 10 Year Reunion

1. Good friends stay that way and it's good to see people even after a long while (and even people you didn't really know way back when can be interesting conversations)
2. I graduated with a lot of fascinating and truly interesting people that are doing all manner of awesome stuff now; it's humbling
3. Even though reunions are, in part about fundraising, ours seems driven by sincerity rather than greed
4. Carleton really is a non-pretentions, student-centric place, with fantastic faculty.
5. GU still rocks (even if we need help)
6. Old Roommates are good people too
7. Sometimes a Tent isn't so bad.
8. I'm pretty proud of my college: Proud to be a part of it, proud that it is part of me
9. I should've spent even more time in the library when I was there
10. I'm excited for 2016

No comments:

Post a Comment