Thursday, June 30, 2011

List #550: Yearly Goals (Mid Year Report)

List #550: Yearly Goals (Mid Year Report or
List #395: Goals for 2011 which are mostly measurable)

1. Be better at my job --- UNDECIDED (I didn't get worse)
2. Go on a date (hopefully more than one, but let's not get greedy) - EPIC WIN
3. Run 5k in under 26 minutes --- NOT YET (was coming off an illness so ran it in 32 min)
4. Get caught up on the "Wheel of Time" books-- PROGRESS (Finished the final Jordan one, own the Sanderson ones)
5. Finish a song -- WIN ( The Shadow Government)
6. Add Sauce-making to my kitchen repertoire -- NO (I have the book, but haven't tried it yet)
7. Make a cheesecake -- WIN (with raspberries and marshmallow and Nilla Wafer crust)
8. Make my bedtime and wake-up time 15 minutes earlier -- OCCAISIONALLY
9. Have better variety in workouts -- KIND OF ( I added more cardio, and sometimes VertiMax)
10. Play more Games -- YES
11. Be less negative -- BASICALLY YES

No comments:

Post a Comment