Tuesday, January 31, 2012

List #765: A Few Thoughts on the Future of These Lists

List #765: A Few Thoughts on the Future of These Lists

1. I've completed my second full year (with a ~35 list interlude in 2010
2. They are still fun to write, but less so now that Facebook doesn't import them
3. I may shift it to a different hosting service if Google is still ticking me off
4. I will probably not do them daily for 2012
5. It would be nice to get to #800 and restart in 2013
6. I was less diligent about daily updates the second time through
7. I enjoy getting comments
8. My requests for audience participation went largely unanswered
9. I might work on the Nic-ipedia again
10. Thanks for reading. Happy New Year.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should do weekly video blogs of your lists. Some visualization and audio...

    ReplyDelete