Tuesday, February 10, 2009

List #10: 12 Things That Really Bother Me

List #10: 12 Things that really bother me (in some cases unreasonably)

1. Noisy eaters that smack their lips and chew with their mouths open.
2. Entitlement
3. The letter "U" used as the word "You" (and UR for "Your" and U R for "You Are")*
4. Jerry Falwell
5. People that write "First Post"
6. One-headphone-in conversationalists**
7. Reality TV and those who obsess over it
8. People that are proud that they don't read (or disparage others' reading choices)
9. People that are proud that they don't watch Television
10. Having to give my bags to clerks.
11. Loud nose-breathers
12. People that don't signal their lane changes.

*though, if I ever saw "U'r" for "you're", I do have to admit I'd have a tiny appreciation for it.
** Okay... this is okay if you're trying to convey the fact "I don't actually want to talk right now" message (like in the gym).

No comments:

Post a Comment