Monday, February 16, 2009

List #16: Favorite Counselor Hunt Memories

List #16: Favorite Counselor Hunt Memories at YMCACM

1. 'Catching" Jamie in my last year as a Camper.
2. Almost catching Chuck.
3. The Legend of Third Base.
4. Hiding in bounds all but two weeks in the last 9 years.
5. "The Spot" (thanks Nat Burns) for many summers, until Zatch caught on.
6. The New ('noe?) Spot (until Glenda caught on)
7. "the First Rule of Counselor hunt is..."
8. My 'uniform' (Black EHS band longsleeve, black sweats)
9. The "rope trick" deception
10. Making it to the Bell 5 of 7 weeks one summer
11. Picking the smallest, most adorable, pathfinder girl to push me in when I did 'win'.
12. Operation Amphibious Assault
13. Walking in unaccosted at the third bell, after hiding under a drying tent-fly
14. David from Kenya
15. Program Staff Extended Open Swim
16. Explaining the Rules ( a lot)
17. Watching Carlos just run.
18. Probably more.

Bonus List: CiLT Hunt Memory
1. Jack catching me and pushing me in with his "BARE HANDS!!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment