Monday, February 2, 2009

List #2: Potential Future Lists

List #2: Potential Future Lists (in no particular order)
1. Things I own that Glow In the Dark
2. Favorite Blankets
3. Countries I need to visit
4. Soups I have made
5. Top 10 Counselor Hunt moments
6. Names of my theoretical children
7. Cities I would Live in
8. Teachers that I appreciated
9. Food-Beverage combinations that I enjoy
10. Things which Peanut Butter does/does not go well with
11. Favorite Artificial Flavors
12. Musical instruments that automatically improve a piece of music
13. Television character crushes
14. Favorite TV show seasons
15. Places I've lost my lunch
16.Things I avoided that turned out to secretly be awesome
17. The 10 Rs of the 1920s (10th Grade American History)
18. Things that don't fit in my pocket
19. Words that I enjoy
20. Words that I do/did not enjoy
21. Ongoing Comics Series that make me very happy
22. Favorite Vegetables (chronologically)
23. Best Sports moments I have personally witnessed
24. Concert Highlights
25. Books that Changed My Life
26. Personal Structural Flaws
27. Things You Can Do with a Chickpea
28. Things I've gotten from my Secret Buddies
29. Superpowers I would like to have
30. Superheroes I would like to Be
31. Greatest Strong Bad Emails
32. Things that still make me laugh
33. Things I miss about Duluth
34. People I know and things I respect/admire/appreciate about them
35. Things I have never eaten
36. Songs/Artists that I enjoy un-ironically
37. Favorite kinds of sausage
38. Things I like about winter
39. Favorite Inventions
40. Things that need to be invented
41. Things I'd do if I had a million dollars
42. Inanimate objects that I have named
43. Nicest/Meanest things anyone's ever said/done to me
44. Things I just don't get
45. Magazines that I read regularly
46. Things I see on a daily basis that I'm glad I see on a Daily Basis
47. Beards I have had
48. Fictional realities I would like to inhabit
49. Subcultures I'm not a part of, but find interesting
50. Ways to Leave your Lover (or ways to find one)
51. Favorite Free Software
52. Subjects I would write a Ph.D. Thesis on
53. Scars I have accrued
54. Secrets that I'll never tell
55. Firefox Tabs I have open right now
56. Clothing Items of great significance or age
57. Favorite Sauces
58. Websites I find indispensible
59. Things not as easy as one would have you believe
60. Courses I took in High School and one thing I learned from each
61. Courses I took in College and one thing I learned from each
62. Favorite Los Campesinos! Shout-Along choruses
63. Best Restaurants (and best dish)
64. Epic plans that never came to fruition
65. Musical Supergroups that I would like to form
66. One word I remember from each language I've ever known
67. Miles Davis recordings
68. More Potential Lists that I could possibly write

No comments:

Post a Comment