Thursday, July 2, 2009

List #152: Random Objects I can see from the computer chair in my mother's basement (which is also my temporary home)

List #152: Random Objects I can see from the computer chair in my mother's basement (which is also my temporary home)

1. Pull-out Loveseat (aka Bed)
2. My old trumpet
3. A wooden Robot
4. A Hammond Organ
5. "Dune" paperbacks
6. Reading glasses
7. A Swedish wooden horse
8. A print of big cats and butterflies (that belongs to me, and is waaaayyy more manlier and aweseome than it sounds)
9. A wood and metal tulip
10. Phonebooks and Dictionaries
11. My incomplete "complete Peanuts" set
12. The Boombox (w/Turbo Bass) that I got in 5th grade
13. Many Many Books and Record Albums
14. All of the stuff I brought with me from Maryland
15. The door to the garage
16. A Marge Simpson Pez dispenser
17. 1987 World Book Encyclopedia
18. A photoshopped picture of me and my brother (circa 1996) fighting a Djinn on a Patagonia Catalog cover
19. The Complete X-Files
20. The new Humidifier (only can hear it, and it's much softer than the previous one)

No comments:

Post a Comment