Friday, July 24, 2009

List #174: My Life according to Faith No More

List #174: My Life according to Faith No More

1.Are you a male or female: Just a Man

2. Describe yourself: Naked in front of the Computer

3. How do you feel: Epic

4. Describe where you currently live: Edge of the World

5. If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Home Sick Home

6. Your favorite form of transportation: Caralho Voador or "RV"

7. Your best friend is: A Small Victory

8. You and your best friends are: The Gentle Art of Making Enemies

9. What's the weather like: What a Day

10. Favorite time of day: Ugly in the morning

11. If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: King for a Day, Fool for a lifetime

12. What is life to you: She Loves Me Not

13. Your fear: Midlife Crisis

14. What is the best advice you have to give: Be Aggressive

15. Thought for the day: I Started a Joke

16. How I would like to die: Suprise! You're Dead.

17. My soul's present condition: Evidence

18. My motto: The Real Thing

From the Following Facebook Meme: Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 15 people you like and include me. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "my life according to (band name)"

No comments:

Post a Comment