Saturday, September 5, 2009

List #217: How I spent my Friday Night

List #217: How I spent my Friday Night

1. Lost
2. Came home
3. Tried to read "Ender in Exile" or watch "True Blood"
4. Fell asleep in my clothes on top of my bed and gym bag at 8:30
5. Dreamt about the "Lost" final season premiere.

****Sublist A: Things in/about my dream about the "Lost" final season premiere
*a) it was animated
*b) the colors were beautiful
*c) there were nuclear fireworks
*d) the crisis was seemningly averted
*e) there was a Unicorn and a Guardian of Oa, which were the result of the fireworks
*f) My favorite chairs at my grandpa's house were missing and I panicked, but my Mom said they were just being re-upholstered
*f) Jack's mom(?) didn't like his white-with-black-stripe-haired pirate girlfriend, so she switched the seat numbers on a bus so the girlfriend couldn't get on.******

6. Woke up at 2:30am to brush teeth and write this list

No comments:

Post a Comment