Wednesday, December 16, 2009

List #320: Favorite Presidents (and a reason why)

List #320: Favorite, not necessarily best, Presidents (and a reason why (and not necessarily a presidential reason))

1. Truman (because Mrs. Jablonski told me so)
2. T.R. (see #1)
3. Washington (killed his sensei in a duel and he never said why)
4. Carter (was president when I was born)
5. Andrew Jackson (knew Davy Crockett)
6. Clinton (french fries)
7. Roslin (because she's a badass)
8. Lincoln (my elementary school was named after him. also he freed the slaves)
9. Palmer (jack bauer will torture me if he's not on the list)
10. Nixon (sounds like my name)
11. Harrison (had the same name as on of my roommates)
12. Gore (because he's from an alternate reality)
13. Knutsen (because he bang on the drum all day)
14. Coolidge (nicknamed 'Silent Cal')
15. Cleveland (for trivia value)
16. Bartlett (I'm only just getting to know him)
17. Whitmore (fought aliens, married to an interstellar president)
18. Harding (my grandpa was named after him)

No comments:

Post a Comment