Saturday, November 7, 2009

List #281: A Christmas wish-list

#281: A Christmas wish-list (and I expect all of this stuff too. I'm greedy: 'tis the season ;) )

In no particular order:
* are on my Amazon wishlist

1. Spider Capo http://www.spidercapo.com/
2. field hockey stick (STX 40/55 or possibly 50/45 38")
3. ice skates
4. ice hockey stick (probably to be purchased out here)
5. sonic-care toothbrush *
6. brown pinstripe suit
7. dress shirts (bold colors, green), dress/khaki pants
8. arimaa (board game)
9. Pens (pilot varsity fountain pens) *
10. saffron
11. repair on my beloved Duluth pack bag
12. Elixir Green bodywash
13. Green Lantern, Blue Lantern or Orange Lantern shirt
14. handheld USB voice recorder *
15. t-shirt quilt (I'll supply the t-shirts! I've got a lot)
16. workout headphones *
17. Justice League: Complete series *
18. "The Ghost King" R.A. Salvatore *
19. Blackest Night: Hal Jordan GREEN Lantern SDCC exclusive action figure *
20. A variety of other Books etc. on my Amazon List
21. Frosty Friends ornament
22. Glow in the dark things
23. Alias, season 2 *
24. A green lantern ring
25. Fun Surprises

No comments:

Post a Comment