Wednesday, November 25, 2009

List #299: TV Series that made Paste Magazine's top 10 of the decade and whether I've watched them

List #299: TV Series that made Paste Magazine's top 10 of the decade and whether I've watched them

10. Mad Men : YES, all
9. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: YES, all
8. Battlestar Galactica: YES, all
7. Lost: YES, almost all
6. The Sopranos: YES, all
5. The Office(both): YES, almost all
4. The Daily Show with Jon Stewart: SOMETIMES
3. The West Wing: NO, (but I like Sorkin, so I will soon)
2. The Wire: YES, all
1. Arrested Development: YES, All

Bonus List: How I fared with Paste's Readers' Poll on the same subject
1. Arrested Development
2. The Office
3. Lost
4. Firefly: YES, all
5. 30 Rock: YES, almost all
6. Freaks and Geeks: YES, all
7. Scrubs: NOT OFTEN
8. Mad Men
9. The Daily Show
10. The West Wing

No comments:

Post a Comment