Thursday, July 21, 2011

List #571: Things I like about My Home

List #571: Things I like about My House (that's actually my Mom's house, but I still consider it Home)

1. The wallpaper in the downstairs bathroom (currently Fish)
2. The back yard and access to Hartley Field
3. Gardens and trees
4. The deck
5. The music corner (even though it's too jammed full of stuff to get to)
6. The fake fireplaces
7. The pictures and plants everywhere
8. The kitchen/diningroom table
9. The rock from the old house
10. My family is there.

Bonus List: 1 thing I don't like
1. That the previous neighbors put up a chainlink fence around their back yard to contain their dog (luckily most of the neighborhood kids on this side of the street have outgrown the night-games phase, because that fence ended the unbroken chain of free back-yards)

No comments:

Post a Comment