Sunday, July 24, 2011

List #574: 3(0) Day Song Challenge, part 3

List #574: 3(0) Day Song Challenge, part 3

  • day 21 – a song* that you listen to when you’re happy -- "Major Label Debut (fast)" -- Broken Social Scene
  • day 22 – a song that you listen to when you’re sad -- "Miserabilia" -- Los Campesinos!
  • day 23 – a song that you want to play at your wedding -- I haven't written it yet (or had need to choose one)
  • day 24 – a song that you want to play at your funeral -- " 4'33" -- John Cage **
  • day 25 – a song that makes you laugh -- "Dare to Be Stupid" -- Weird Al Yankovic
  • day 26 – a song that you can play on an instrument -- "The Shadow Government" -- The Shadow Government
  • day 27 – a song that you wish you could play (or would like to play soon) -- "Alex Chilton" -- the Replacements
  • day 28 – a song that makes you feel guilty -- "Cream" -- Prince and the New Power Generation
  • day 29 – a song from your childhood -- "Africa" -Toto***
  • day 30 – your favorite song at this time last year -- "Your Love is My Drug" - Ke$ha****
*Assuming that song means "something with words"
** I'm pretty sure it's the only song I'll be capable of playing... there may or may not be words. It will depend. Or, I'd like someone other than me, possibly my brother, to play "Surprise! You're Dead" by Faith No More.
*** Runner Up: "Sailing" -- Christopher Cross, "Rubber Duckie" -- Ernie
**** I was in Scandinavia, and I listened to it about 3 times per day

No comments:

Post a Comment