Saturday, July 23, 2011

List #573: 3(0) Day Song Challenge, part 2

List #573: 3(0) Day Song Challenge, part 2
  • day 11 – a song* from your favorite band -- "Epic" -- Faith No More
  • day 12 – a song from a band you hate(or dislike) -- "Crazy B*tch" -- Buckcherry**
  • day 13 – a song that is a guilty pleasure*** -- "Party in the USA" -- Miley Cyrus
  • day 14 – a song that no one would expect you to love -- "Hand in the Fire" -- Clint Black
  • day 15 – a song that describes you -- "My Year in Lists" -- Los Campesinos!
  • day 16 – a song that you used to love but now hate (or just can't listen to anymore) -- "Company Calls Epilogue" -- DCFC
  • day 17 – a song that you hear often on the radio -- "lazy song" -- Bruno Mars
  • day 18 – a song that you wish you heard on the radio -- "Green" -- Viv/Fours
  • day 19 – a song from your (current) favorite album -- "Whirring" -- The Joy Formidable
  • day 20 – a song that you listen to when you’re angry**** -- "Screamager" -- Therapy?
* Operating under the premise that a "Song" has words
** I don't know any other songs by this band, but I hate this song enough not to want to.
*** I don't believe in 'guilty pleasures', but this is one that I've had to occaisionally defend my love for
**** I highly recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment