Friday, August 12, 2011

List #593: 5 Thoughts on My Favorite Backpacks or Bookbags

List #593: 5 Thoughts on My Favorite Backpacks

1. Duluth Pack Bookbag: I've had it for almost 15 years, and it's been patched up twice. Has Welsh Flag, MN Northstars and Superman patches as well.

2. Patagonia backpack: I got it in 6th grade. It must have shrunk. They fixed the zipper for free 12 years after we bought it, and even sent a note back with it that it was fun to work on an old bag.

3. L.L. Bean backpack: A pre-Scandinavia-trip gift. I lived out of it for 16 days. Now it mostly hauls my nerdy hobbies, though it's been my beach bag this summer

4. B.E.T Jazz backpack: From my dad through his old job. Fake leather exterior. TONS of space. Used to be my travel bag pre L.L. Bean. Carries the heavy groceries when I walk.

5. L.L. Bean bookbag: Brightly colored. Christmas present. Has my name on it. Used to carry games until it wore out.

No comments:

Post a Comment