Tuesday, November 1, 2011

List #674: Professions I Deeply Mistrust or Fear

List #674: Professions I Deeply Mistrust or Fear

1. School Counselors (one once told me my fear was invalid and silly, among other things)
2. Bouncers (they are scary)
3. Batman (I am a superstitious and cowardly lot)
4. Doctors (I think they're making it up most of the time)
5. Travelling/Phone Salespersonages (I also pity them)
6. Career Politicians
7. anyone whose job is to worry about "the Bottom Line"
8. Lawyers (most of them)
9. Auto Repairists
10. Coat Checkers (or anyone else that takes my stuff away from me)
11. Consultants/Observers/Quality Control
12. PR personages
13. Traffic Cops
14. Telephone Support
15. anyone that wants me to call them with information
16. Choir Directors

Bonus List: Professions I do Trust

1. Librarians
2. Nurses
3. Dentists
4. Beat Cops
5. Cycle Shop workers
6. Science Teachers
7. Most Scientists (depending on their source of funding)
8. Band Directors

Bonus List: Professions I'm on the fence about trusting
1. Administrators
2. Camp Directors
3. Activists
4. Musicians

No comments:

Post a Comment