Wednesday, November 9, 2011

List #682: Things I REALLY Hate about Facebook

List #682: Things I REALLY Hate about Facebook

1. That my connectivity to my non-local friends and family is so tied in to it
2. That the guy in the Aaron Sorkin movie that had no friends decided to be a d*ck
3. They continually change the look and interface to give more ads, and more junk-space, and less interesting content
4. Third Party "apps"
5. That they will no longer allow importing of RSS feeds (which means that I either have to A) Start writing my lists on Facebook, B)copy-paste a link every day, C) quit writing them because non one will see them, or C.1) get over myself and accept that no one cares)
6. How my facebook presence shows up on other websites I go to
7. The merging of the chat/messages feature
8. That news feed thing on the right side (that I got rid of with an ad-blocker)
9. That they do everything in their power to sync up with all the other big commerical sites to import crap, but they are getting rid of easy importing of content by users (see no. 5)
10. That Google hasn't bought them out yet. Get on that guys, maybe hire those Big Money Crew Thugs Heirs to help make an offer he can't refuse.
11. That I care enough to make this list.

No comments:

Post a Comment