Friday, November 11, 2011

List #684: 11 thoughts about 11s

List #684: 11 thoughts about 11s

1. All amps need that setting.
2. It is my favorite soccer number
3. In binary, 11 is my favorite number
4. Ocean's 11 was a fun movie
5. M.O.D.O.K's 11 was a fun comic miniseries
6. 11 is the perfect number of donuts to have because it means you've gotten to eat one, but you still have almost the maximum amount left
7. Slurpees are cultural icons (even if I've had like 2 in my lifetime; one was Mt. Dew flavored)
8. One of my favorite sports, and one of my least favorite, have 11 players per team on the field (Field Hockey and Football, respectively)
9. It's a Prime number
10. It's the latest I can sleep-in (which happens very very rarely) without being mad at myself for wasting the day.
11. "The Eleventh Hour" is my favorite Graeme Base book

No comments:

Post a Comment