Friday, December 2, 2011

List #705: Thoughts on Vegan Eating

List #705: Thoughts on Vegan Eating (which was my experiment this week)

1. Most of the stuff vegans can eat is pretty good, and I will eat it happily
2. Fake replacement foods should be avoided
3. If I had to be one or the other, I'd rather be vegetarian: Pizza!
4. I do like dried fruits and nuts, but yoghurt is needed for good smoothies
5. I'm glad that I have no qualms about meat eating
6. Peruvian chicken is what made me break my experiment early.
7. I didn't get super powers ala "Scott Pilgrim, vol. 3"

1 comment:

  1. i'm pretty awesome at vegan cooking/baking. i've successfully been feeding myself for a year and a half all vegan style. i know this was an experiment, but let me know if you need some rad recipes.

    ReplyDelete