Thursday, December 8, 2011

List #711: 5 Thoughts on Convenience Stores

List #711: 5 Thoughts on Convenience Stores

1. Being allowed to walk to Food and Fuel and get candy was a special treat when I was young
2. I've never payed for gas inside
3. Duluth Minnesota has pretty good sushi in a gas-station
4. The One Stop used to be considered 'civilization' once upon a time
5. Showing the " per gallon price w/Car Wash" gas price on the signs is really annoying.

Bonus List #711b: Most Important Convenience Stores in my life (SEE List #557, because I didn't before I wrote this list)

1. the Food 'n' Fuel at the great and deadly conflux of streets where piedmont and arlington and 24th and skyline all met (no longer exists)
2. The BP station on Harper's Farm road (because I buy my gas there)
3. Tobies (because it was great to stop there for donuts before they raised the speed-limit and cars became more fuel efficient)
4. Whatever the one by the Miller Hill Mall is that has the Zen House (best 'gas station' sushi)
5. The One Stop. (sigh...)

No comments:

Post a Comment