Tuesday, June 2, 2009

List #122: "Now I Don't"

List #122: what I used to want/wish for that I no longer want/wish for (as requested by Hannah D)

1. To be the Lift Bridge operator (because I found out it's not just one person all the time)
2. To never wear a suit to work (because then I saw Barney)
3. To play Saxophone (they gave me trumpet instead! :) )
4. To not go to college other than Hamburger University (but then I learned that college was like camp but with cool academic education)
5. To not drive or have a car
6. To not eat pickles or mustard (but then I was obligated to eat them both simultaneously, and it was good!)
7. To have 14 freeze-rays, in a variety of colors, but especially maroon (but then I realized, much later, that freeze-rays, as I envisioned them, weren't real)
8. To never live south of the Mason Dixon line (but then I needed money)
9. To own an ambulance (but then I learned about gas mileage)
10. To Teach 5th grade
11. To just be a Hermit (but then I decided maybe human interaction was good)...
12. To not be a Hermit (but then I remembered that you can't really count on anyone but yourself (and maybe your family))

No comments:

Post a Comment