Tuesday, June 9, 2009

List #129: Pets I have had (and something awesome about them)

List #129: Pets I have had and something awesome about them (as requested by my sister)

1. Rufus, Peekapoo. awesome: Liked me, had awesome name. Not awesome: sat on my blanket so I couldn't put my legs under it.

2. Scruffy (?: I am old and forgot this...), some sort of Spaniel. Awesome: cutest pet we've had. Not awesome: I was kind of scared because he was too big

3. Kirby Puppy, golden retriver. Awesome: N/A, only had one day before we gave it back

4. Molly, black mutt. Aweseome: super fun to walk, very pretty, kind, best over-all pet. Not Awesome: ran away a lot, smelly, made other people's life hard

Honorable Mention, pet I loved but am glad was not mine: Henry the Puggle (may she rest in piece).

Mention: Booker, Pekingese (sister's dog) Awesome: looks like a dustmop, Not awesome: has some sort of dog autism spectrum disorder, bites people's faces

No comments:

Post a Comment