Thursday, June 4, 2009

List #124: Qualifications for a Mate/GF/Wife

List #124: Qualifications for a Mate (As requested by JodyPea (and Rainbow))

sublist a: late '90s edition (partial: because Jody failed in her sworn duty as keeper of the List)
-can't like stupid people (leo, chris o'donnel, keanu)
-glasses a plus
-can be up to no good as long as it's the good kind of up to no good
-brown or red hair
-pale skin
-- there was a whole sheet of paper filled with them, and they were pretty good too.

sublist b: Current edition
1. My equal or better in the following categories
-smartness
-fitness
-kindness
-happiness
-confidentness
-matureness
-silliness/whimsy
-rationalness
2. Quirky or clever sense of humor
3. Non-smoker
4. Patient
5. Likes me
6. Doesn't hate sports, or being outdoors/doing athletic-ish activities
7. Has some sort of creative or artistic talent
8. Opinionated but open-minded
9. Likes all 4 seasons
10. Not a picky eater (must be okay with onions -- at least cooked ones)
11. Articulate
12. Practical
13. Brunette (Redheads are nice at a distance)
14. Is physically attractive/attracted to me
15. Has Mowed the lawn at least once (I like to do it, but I disrespect those that can't/won't)
16. Can steer a canoe and sail a sunfish (If I feel relaxed with you at the helm, that's huge)
17. Well-dressed but not clothes-obsessed
18. Swears occasionally, effectively and convincingly
19. Doesn't like jerks
20. Likes games (board games, puzzles, codes etc) but doesn't "Play Games" (the psychological kind)
21. Honest
22. Accepting of my enjoyment comics, science-fiction and fantasy in multiple media
23. Good grammar and spelling
24. Reassuring
25. Wants kids(and likes them)
26. No deadly/major food allergies
27. Has a cool family
28. Can tell a story (and has stories to tell... even boring ones) (and also listen to them)
29. Reads
30. Likes me for who I am and who I will be, not who she thinks I could/should be (I'm not a project)
31. Wears glasses (if needed)
32. Not crazy
33. Probably lots of other things... see why I'm single :)

No comments:

Post a Comment