Sunday, January 3, 2010

List #338: Excerpts from pages in my Journal circa 1992-1993

List #338: Excerpts from pages in my Journal circa 1992-1993 {I left out a lot of the Juicy bits}

1. Jan 7, 1992: Pretty boring day not much happened {first entry}

2. May 23, 1992: I saw Marisa today and Beth anher [sic] weird friends too... I Freaked nat about the Punisher today. It was funny. T.F.T.D. Smile :)

3. August 1, 1992: ...I want to be in the olympics but I know I won't but I'm going to try any way. {during the Barcelona summer games. This also talked about Basketball, Swimming and Gymnastics...weird}

4. Jan 28, 1993: ...Today I missed algebra and homeroom to go swimming w/Paul and dave. It was really fun. We played deep water water polo... Monday is my Birthday.

5. June 26, 1993: ... Campfire was sad. "Flicker" is a good song. Jeremy is funny. He's writing My letter. I'll always remember this week and everything in it. I wish I could stay another week -Get'm in the Mind... {this was the end of my last week as a camper. I do remember quite a bit about that week}

6. Aug 5, 1993: Nat sang last night. It was great. Saw Chad from camp. {not that Chad, though. I didn't know him yet}

7. Oct 8, 1993: Debate will be neat. Spam named Ed. Hans is cool. I like school. Drawing is fun. {"drawing" was an Art elective. Hans is still cool}

8. Oct 31, 1993: Halloween. Tami came over. It was nice to see her. Trick or treating was good. I still have Chicken Pox but I might have a mild case thats almost gone. its weird.

9. Nov 20, 1993: ... I'm 23-18 (24-17?). Whole team did well. Dave lettered. Dave and Jeremy are sick people. {this was about Debate}

10. Dec 18, 1993: Moundsview was the Best Tourney yet [.] Stayed at the Hyatt with fountains and credit card keys... Alison and Sarah V. killed Melanie's fish...
{this was a rather epic length entry... a lot of stuff happened that weekend}

No comments:

Post a Comment