Tuesday, January 26, 2010

List #361: Scars (non-emotional) that I have accrued

List #361: Scars (non-emotional) that I have accrued, with some details

1. Inside Left Wrist - Lightbulb Burn - 5th grade: was sort of Africa shaped
2. Back of Left Hand, just above the 2nd finger Base Knuckle - someone else's sweatshirt zipper - freshman year of college: from a tiny dot of blood, caused trying to rescue someone from running off with my roommate
3. Stomach, left side - keloid-scar mole-removal, poorly healed after stitches removed - 2nd year of Grad School: it's raised and I can feel it through clothes. I tell people I had the mole removed for cosmetic reasons. You can see the marks where the stitches are.
4. Back? - mole removal - High School : I probably have scars from that too, but I've never looked
5. All over - over-scratched mosquito bites - life

No comments:

Post a Comment