Wednesday, May 20, 2009

List #109: Things I'm Afraid Of (rationally or otherwise)

List #109: Things I'm Afraid Of (rationally or otherwise)

1. Cruise Ships
2. Interactions with Strangers (Stranger Danger!)
3. Biting-off my tongue (esp. when the sidewalk to the bandroom at EHS was icy)
4. Exposed Heights/Edges/Ledges etc. (for myself and for others).
5. Poisonous Animals
6. Snakes (see #5, but any kinds give me the jibblies)
7. Enclosed Spaces / Buried Alive
8. Sharp Objects held by other people - knives, needles, etc
9. Spontaneous Human Combustion (this also ties into my mistrust of psychologists/counselors, etc)
10. Never 'Accomplishing' anything
11. Rejection (see also, but not limited to, #2)
12. Driving places I've never driven
13. My own fears
14. Deep Water / Deadly Sea Creatures
15. Accidentally causing physical harm to others (I got over my fear of accidentally causing physical/emotional harm to others, otherwise I'd never leave the house)
16. Girls





Bonus list: Things that people usually fear that I don't
1. Public Speaking / Speaking in front of large crowds
2. Flying
3. Clowns

No comments:

Post a Comment