Friday, May 29, 2009

List #118: Most Awesome Sibling Fights in My Life

List #118: Most Awesome Sibling Fights in My Life (as requested by my loving sister, Natalie)

1. The frozen-sausage / ham-wiping incident (me vs. natalie. victor: me)

2. The battles of "I hate when you guys just talk about your music all the time and why can't we listen to something we all like when we're in the car or I'll drive off of a cliff" aka the Taste Offensive (Biscuit and Me vs. Natalie. Victors: boys)

3. Babynamegate. (Me vs. Natalie. victor: undecided, losers: anyone nearby)

4. Any fight where my longer legs made for a better round-house kick (me vs. natalie. victor: me)

5. There's probably a few Ned vs. Natalie fights that have been noteworthy, but I missed most of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment