Sunday, May 31, 2009

List #120: The top 5 most wonderful things I remember about my childhood that had something to do with my mom.

List #120: The top 5 most wonderful things I remember about my childhood that had something to do with my mom, in no particular order(As requested by my mom)

1. Being forced to take piano lessons (yes, they really do thank you for it when they are older)
2. Going to the Zoo and being read all informative signs
3. Being sung "The Christmas Song" (barely remember) and "Mr. Moon" (in the car on the way to Iowa)
4. Having many books, including "The monster at the end of this book" read to me
5. Getting free ski passes and getting to ski at Spirit Mountain (and having a table at the Moosehead).

6. Obviously there are more, but These are the 5 I picked for now

No comments:

Post a Comment