Sunday, May 24, 2009

List #113: 13 Random songs from the iPod

List #113: 13 Random songs from the iPod (and potentially a comment about each)

1. That's When I Reach for My Revolver, Mission of Burma (thanks Scott P.)
2.Breakaway, Kelly Clarkson (they should've cancelled that damn show by now, she's still the only one that's any good)
3.I'm Sick of All Your Lies, SNL Clip (Will Ferrell as Janet Reno
4.King of New York, Newsies soundtrack (umm... Kelly Clarkson, then "Newsies"? SoundChaser, you're making me look bad!)
5.VideoGames, Brainkrieg (fake metal from homestarrunner.com)
6.Grey Street, DMB (12-13-05, philadelphia... I was at that show)
7. Got Me, She & Him (oh fer Deschanel sisters)
8. Machine Gun, Portishead (from the newest album, haven't really gotten into it yet)
9.Cries a Girl, Buck 65 (I think I got this from Biscuit, or maybe Burtless... I don't recognize it)
10.Happy, Jenny Lewis & the Watson Twins (Jenny Lewis and She & Him, okay, that gives me better cred)
11.One Sweet World Intro DMB (9-04-00. more DMB eh, I don't even actually have all that much on the ol' SoundChaser)
12.Old School, MF Doom/Danger Mouse (another 1st time listen)
13.Good Looking, Joshua Sithole (from Images of Africa vol. 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment