Friday, May 22, 2009

List #111: Nicest / Least Nicest things people have ever said to me

List #111: Nicest / Least Nicest things people have ever said to me (possibly paraphrased)

Nicest
1. "You remind me of my brother's friends Nick and Nate" - Betsy Baumgarten (said brother and named people were my upperclass heroes in band)

2. "You kind of remind me of my favorite teacher. His name is Mr. Spehar" - a camper (Mr. Spehar was my favorite teacher - 4th grade)

3.hmmmm.... other than that, it's a tough call. The previous two are going to be hard to top, and anything better, I wouldn't believe.


Least Nice
1. Calling my fingers neanderthal fingers
2. I can't print it
3. hmmm... you know what, there are a lot, most of which have been forgiven, the rest I don't feel like remembering

No comments:

Post a Comment